View Profile TMF128

6 Movie Reviews

Nice

I enjoyed this one, great job with it.

I was just near the end of finishing my pokemon parody after you uploaded this, so I guess there will be more than one (children, don't sue me for plagarism.)

Oh well though, yours is still very good.

Great

Nice choice for Zebrahead in the background music :)

This was a damn great flash, I enjoyed it.

Okay

From just that preview, it didn't look that interesting, but because of the awesome music and pretty good animation, you are saved.

3 Game Reviews

Something I want to point out

I just noticed the clip from the Bad Brains song in the game (it is the music clip before some of the fights. The song is Re-Ignition.)

Nice choice for the music.

Pretty good

In the jump game, the stars eventually dissappear and the shells eventually stop falling, and it just stays there until you restart the flash.

Otherwise, it is pretty good. It gets a little bit boring after the first time you play though. Try adding a multi-player feature and add more games to it. Adding medals would make it great as well.

anunfittingname responds:

I would do those things if I was better at flash haha, maybe in the future.

Boring, but can be fixed

First I will get to my opinion on the game.

The game was boring. 4 choices (all of which were only things you can watch, nothing interactive,) weren't enough to entertain anyone.

The best thing I can suggest is to make the game interactive. The player controls the guns, fire, water, bombs, and every weapon you provide. Now THAT would make the game more interesting.

ScreamCriminal responds:

Hey good idea! :D

10 Audio Reviews

Great

The saxophone fit in very well here, it sounded great as well.

Although, some of the sounds that come in around 0:20 are a little rough, but it still sounds great nevertheless.

Best remix of this song

Great job with this.

I loved the synth sounds.

I downloaded it and put it on my iPod, it was that good.

Decent

I liked how you did the synth parts, but the FL Studio guitar is just disgusting. Please don't use it if you can.

Otherwise, you did a pretty nice job.

Hello.